Blank 100 page lined journal for your thoughts, ideas, and inspiration.
Fishing - A Step-By-Step Guide to Freshwater FishingDo you want to go out fishing? Does freshwater fishing make you excited? Do you lack the information to get started, but would enjoy this interesting activity? If the answer of all these questions is 'Yes,' then you are at the right place. This book is the ultimate solution for anyone looking for a step-by-step guide to get started with fishing.Fishing is indeed an amazing activity. Not only do you get a variety of fish to relish, it is a wonderful experience altogether. If you have only recently discovered this as your hobby, do not worry because this book holds all the information you require to get started with fishing. This book covers in detail the following:
1. Description of freshwater fishing and how it is better than other types of fishing, especially for beginners
2. Details about all the necessary equipment and tools you should load before you set out for fishing
3. The different types of knots, their role in fishing, and the way to set it up
4. A detailed description of fishing using a live bait
5. The long list of fishing techniques in freshwater
6. Tips and tricks that will make your experience more successful and enjoyable
Grab Your Copy and Get started now!
Many of the earliest books, particularly those dating back to the 1900s and before, are now extremely scarce and increasingly expensive. We are republishing these classic works in affordable, high quality, modern editions, using the original text and artwork.